You've had your engagement session and now you have more photos than you know what to do with! What now? I love seeing your images on your save the dates, invitations and even in frames at the reception, but guest books offer another way for you to display and hold on to these special photos forever! You can also include images from your bridal session if you choose to have one.
Guest books are press printed lay flat books your guests can sign at the reception and you can keep forever! You can choose from bonded leather or linen covers with custom debossing. I will layout your book using your favorite images from your session and leave room for all your guests to sign!
We can get your book laid out, put together and in your hands, in usually under 2 weeks! They are printed and constructed in the same lab that I use for my top of the line wedding albums, so you have piece of mind knowing that they are the highest quality and will stand up over time!
Getting started is as easy as 3 simple steps!
1) Let me know you'd like to move forward with a guest book and begin favoriting your images in your gallery (click the little heart by the image)
2) Choose your book cover, wording and font for your custom debossing (regular or script font, pictured below)
3) Pay for your book (or the balance can be added to your wedding invoice) and approve the layout I send (usually within 3 days)
That's it! Then just sit back and let me take care of the rest!
Q: What size do I need?
This depends on 2 things:
1) Where will you keep it? 8x8 & 10x10 fit great on a bookshelf while a 12x12 likes to live on a coffee table.
2) How many guests will you have at your wedding? 8x8 is great for smaller weddings with less than 50 people. 10x10 is great for up to 150 and 12x12 is perfect for larger weddings with a guest count from 150-300.
Each book comes standard with 10 spreads (20 pages) but we can always add more pages if you have more guests and like the smaller size books.
Includes 10 spreads, custom layout and custom debossing
(Most popular size)
Ready to start designing your custom guestbook?